Mercury March 12 Cruise Video

Cruisin Rick

Anybody sail on this date and order a cruise video? We ordered it and have been told the master copy was lost and nobody got one. It was disapointing to us as this was the first time we were in the video. We saw it playing at the Photo Shop onboard and ordered it. I find it hard to believe there isn't a copy somewhere on file.

Looking for anybody who was on this Mexican Riviera Cruise Round trip from San Fransisco, sailing march 12, 2005 who ordered the cruise video. Did you or didn't you recieve it???

Rick

This shows the positve aspect of the change over of the system. They are changing over to DVD and you have the Disc before you leave the ship. We bought ours on the Millennium and watched it on the way home. They have this now on the Summit and Millennium and are extending it to the rest of the fleet.

I'm sorry to hear about your loss. I hope it turns up. It's tough to lose memories.

That's nice. I wish we had the DVD option on the Mercury. As I said, I was told they lost the master copy and nobody recieved their video. I am just wondering if that's just blowing smoke . I'm still hoping to hear if anybody on this cruise did in fact get their cruise video.

Archived