Paradise Beach Review

Msmlo

We were at PB on 5/7/05. As we walked into PB we were offered to purchase the wrist bands, GREAT deal! For only $5 you get so much! We found a space right up front facing the water and planted ourselves. Roberto, our waiter came right over, introduced himself and took our order. Paradise is just that, Paradise!

We swam in the water, bounced on the tampoline, lounged on our floats, and best of all, slept in a hammock. It was amazing! The weather was perfect, even though Tom came by and said he couldn't believe the weather. There was a nice breeze blowing! Getting to meet Tom was a real treat. He sat down and we chatted for a bit. Nice nice guy.:) :) :)

A couple we had met on the ship could not decide what to do in Cozumel... we suggested Paradise Beach. They took our advise and showed up a few hours later. They could not stop raving about PB. They thanked us over and over for the suggestion.

If you don't know what to do or you are undecided about which beach to pick... There's no better place than Paradise Beach. We had the BEST day there.

Thank you Paradise Beach....

Michelle and Dave:D

See, these rave reviews had my expectations really high and I was a little disappointed. Not with the facilities because they were top notch. The place is beautiful and the food is good too. It's a good deal for the floats and water trampoline. My problem was my young son didn't have a good time because the floor of the ocean is rocky, not sandy, there is sea grass in the shallow area, lots of debris in the water and a big drop off in depth after swimming out a few feet.

THis is of no fault of Tom! That's just how the beaches are in Cozumel. I just didn't know going in. I'll probably do something else next time. But kudos for an awesome clean beautiful facility!

Archived