seeking silhouettes travelers for Nov 3,2012

scotti

I am a baby boomer traveling with a friend on this cruise.We will be going to Jerusalem on our own on November 8...if anyone would want to share a taxi let me know.

I am also looking for a person/persons who are interested in taking a tour to Masada and the Dead Sea area out of Ashdod port on November 9.(My friend will need another day in Jerusalem as this is her first trip so cannot join me. (I lived in Jerusalem for several months in my youth.)

If there were enough of us for a small van trip I would be willing to do the research(as I have already started...the price thru the cruise ship is very high for a large group tour.)

Please let me know if you are on this cruise and if you have an interest in this tour.

thanks...scotti

Hi Scotti,

Attached is the direct link to your sailing...where everyone on your cruise is discussing excursions/transport/planning etc...and lots of other great information.

Might want to go to the last page, introduce yourself...and then ask your questions. Then take the time to peruse the thread to get lots of useful insight.

Enjoy

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1496315&referrerid=422315

Woody

• 1 month later...
I am a baby boomer traveling with a friend on this cruise.We will be going to Jerusalem on our own on November 8...if anyone would want to share a taxi let me know.

I am also looking for a person/persons who are interested in taking a tour to Masada and the Dead Sea area out of Ashdod port on November 9.(My friend will need another day in Jerusalem as this is her first trip so cannot join me. (I lived in Jerusalem for several months in my youth.)

If there were enough of us for a small van trip I would be willing to do the research(as I have already started...the price thru the cruise ship is very high for a large group tour.)

Please let me know if you are on this cruise and if you have an interest in this tour.

thanks...scotti

Hi Scotti,

As you've already posted on your Roll Call, that's the best place for such requests. Have a great time on Sihouette. This thread is now closed.

Archived