Celebration Review!!!!!! 5/12-5/16

We arrived at the port at 11:30 or so we dropped our luggage off and went to park. I went straight to the line and had my sail and sign card in hand in no time. Then we waited forever to get our picture taken which was ok there was a wedding party there and they all got up and went through the line.

We where on the boat by 1:00. Went to my room dropped my carry on off and tried to put money in safe. Safe was messed up and had to wait a while for someone to come fix but still that was fine. Someone came got it fixed and we where on our way to the Lido deck for lunch and some drinks.

Lido area was packed the lines where out the doors and there are only two lines so I went around them to look at what was on the buffet and there was the pizza there wasn't anyone in line so that was lunch. Got my pizza and got my drink of the day and there is my first failure, cause I never found out what it was. We eat are lunch and got ready for the muster drill and it started late we didn't leave port until 4:30, but we where finally on our way.

Had dinner 8:00 in the Horizon dining room great service and food. Was really good. Left dinner and went to bed got ready for Freeport.

Day 2 Freeport

We got up and had breakfast on the Lido had french toast and bacon,ham all the normal breakfast. Breakfast was always good.

We did the Freeport Snorkel was very nice crew very funny but the water was rough hard to get the hang of things, but we did it seen lots of pretty fish and went back in. Then we stayed in town and did some shopping got a great drink at this shack thing 2 drinks for 5.00. Real good deal. Took the last bus back to the port at 5:30 got there at 6:00 got on the boat and got ready for formal night and the captains Welcome aboard party. Had Prime Rib and lobster was all great, went to the show, it was ok but seen better, Went over to the Club and then went to bed....

Day three Nassau

Got up early had breakfast and went into town to the straw market to shop. Shopped until noon then went back to the ship and got ready for the Yellowbird Party boat. Free rum punch all the way out to the beach had about a hour or so on the beach then the boat ride back more Rum punch some dancing and libo was alot of fun!!!!!!! Went back to the boat and tried to make it to Paradise Island to parasail but I was too late so back to the boat took a shower and had dinner on the lido deck then off to Senor Frogs after 8:00 it was free admission so that is when we went. Senor Frogs was the best time we had alot to drink and danced and some other stuff and if anyone wants to know I will go into better details. We left Senor Frogs about 10:30 went back to the ship and they had a sail away party up on lido went up there and don't recall much of this, if anyone was there please be nice. Went to bed or got put in bed around 3:00 am, Had a rough night but it was FUN!!!!!!!!

Day 4 last day at sea

Got up aroung 9:45 but couldn't get up until 12:00 had some food went to lay out got real hot so left to go take a nap. Ordered room service, they where kinda slow, but I really didn't care about it the food was food had a chicken ceasar saled. took shower went to the early show went to see the comic he was not as fuuny as Dean something, dean was sooooooooo

funny.

Anyways to end my trip got up around 7:00 went to the lido had breakfast We where cleared to start self-assist debark the started with Rivera and deck 11 We waited the they went to main We decided not to wait we where on the Empress, so we headed out was in the car by 9:30 and on my way..

I had a great time met some real nice people, Would love to sail the Celebration would like to do the 5 day.. Everything was clean and neat and I was very happy with everything. I think I haved cover all I can think of if you have any questions just ask......

Thanks for the review!

Anything we should definitely skip? definitely do?

we are actually on the 5 day

based the long lines for lunch the first day was the ship pretty crowded, did you hit other lines?

Thanks!

I didn't feel like the ship was really crowded, I think everyone just wanted to eat. The pizza and salad bar lines where ok so that is what we did. The lines where always pretty long but they seem to move really fast.

Like I said the shows where ok, the tribute to Country was a little better the other one. Don't miss Dean Caine(sp) I think is his name he is sooooo funny.

The art auction was the first I had ever been to it was ok. Really it was all pretty good I was laughing the whole time so I can't complain!!!

Ballancekris - the drink of the day on the first day is usually the FunShip Special. Yummy :D

The Fun Ship #45681

Delicious fruit punch with a kick!! Another from Carnival Cruise Line

1 fluid ounce vodka 1 1/2 fluid ounces Bacardi light rum 1 1/4 fluid ounces apricot brandy 1/4 fluid ounce Amaretto 6 fluid ounces fruit punch

Ballancekris - the drink of the day on the first day is usually the FunShip Special. Yummy :D

The Fun Ship #45681

Delicious fruit punch with a kick!! Another from Carnival Cruise Line 1 fluid ounce vodka 1 1/2 fluid ounces Bacardi light rum 1 1/4 fluid ounces apricot brandy 1/4 fluid ounce Amaretto 6 fluid ounces fruit punch

Boy does that sound GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to try one!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Archived