Has anyone ever heard of Aguasol Theme Park in Montego Bay?

cruisinqt

I was on a website for Montego Bay Jamaica and it had a lot of information about a place called Aguasol Theme Park. Ever heard of it? It is supposed to have a private beach called Walter Fletcher beach. It also has lots of neat stuff to do. But is it real touristy and crowded? Anyone had good or bad experiences there?

There was also some info. about Miskito Cove Beach Picnic. It's supposed to be all inclusive with buffet, open bar and free watersports. Any experiences with it or comments about it? I've also saw some postings about another all inclusive at Sunset Beach with buffet, open bar, etc. just like Miskito Cove Beach. Anyone know anything about these two all inclusive beaches? Or would I be better off just going down to Doctor's Cove Beach?

We love the beach but don't live anywhere near one. So when we cruise we really look forward to going to the beach and relaxing by the ocean. The main reason we were looking at Aquasol is because we have young children who would love to go to a theme park. And at the same time there's a beach there too, where we can soak up some sun. Has anyone heard of these places or had any good or bad experiences with them?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived