Is it true about Voyager of the Seas

The line also is making a few changes to its Alaska lineup: The Vision of the Seas will depart from Seattle instead of Vancouver, B.C., on its Alaska sailings, and the Radiance of the Seas will offer open-jaw cruises between Seattle and Seward, Alaska. [/b][/font]

I have seen the info about the Vision but I haven't heard anything about the Radiance sailing from Seattle. I checked the RCI site and the Vision Itinery is there but they are showing the Radiance sailing from Vancouver and Seward.

-Monte

I have seen the info about the Vision but I haven't heard anything about the Radiance sailing from Seattle. I checked the RCI site and the Vision Itinery is there but they are showing the Radiance sailing from Vancouver and Seward.

-Monte

You are right attitudeda Probably just made a simple mistake.

Voyager-class ships are too long and wide for the PC. We went through the Gatun locks in Feb. and had almost no clearance on either side even on Galaxy, a much smaller ship. The length is an even bigger misfit since the locks are less than 1020 ft long.

RCI Radiance-class ships are just enough smaller to squeeze through.

Explorer E. Carib. 1/12/02

Explorer W. Carib. 1/18/03

Summit Alaska cruise/tour 8/3/03

Adventure S. Carib. 2/8/04

Galaxy Panama Canal 2/3/05

Booking tomorrow:

Jewel Brit. Isles/Nor. Fjords 6/19/06

Voyager-class ships are too long and wide for the PC. We went through the Gatun locks in Feb. and had almost no clearance on either side even on Galaxy, a much smaller ship. The length is an even bigger misfit since the locks are less than 1020 ft long.

RCI Radiance-class ships are just enough smaller to squeeze through.

Yes, but there is a simple solution to this problem. I do believe the Voyager of the Seas or any other Voyager class ship would fit going around South America.

I am already pretty upset that New York and Europe are going to get or have gotten a Voyager class ship before us on the West coast. Now there is talk about giving New York another one. This is freakan ridicules.

Exactly what I was thinking...I think we should get at least one before Bayonne gets two! They can do the sail around the Horn and bring one right on in to the West Coast. I hope they bring us one in 2007 as has been discussed.

beachchick

Exactly what I was thinking...I think we should get at least one before Bayonne gets two! They can do the sail around the Horn and bring one right on in to the West Coast. I hope they bring us one in 2007 as has been discussed.

beachchick

I think we have been stiffed enough that we deserve a Freedom class ship.

I think we have been stiffed enough that we deserve a Freedom class ship.

Oh, man...I should not have looked at this at the same time I was taking a swallow of water. (Good thing I didn't get any on the keyboard; DH would not have been pleased.) I absolutely agree--bring on the Freedom class! :D

beachchick

Archived