Carnival Glory room 6206 beds

luv2write79

We are booked for a November cruise on the Glory and are assigned the 4J room 6206. I am seeing conflicting information about the beds in this room. My husband and I are thrilled about the location of the cabin, but we're worried we won't be able to move the beds next to each other. Are they bolted down? I have found a few reviews that listed the beds as either queen or two twins that will not move. We don't need much foot space in the room, so even if it's awkward, we'd like to do it. Does anyone have a picture of this room on this ship from a recent cruise that has modified beds? I'd love to see it if you have it! I've tried searching for hours and I'm not able to find one! Thanks in advance!

We are booked for a November cruise on the Glory and are assigned the 4J room 6206. I am seeing conflicting information about the beds in this room. My husband and I are thrilled about the location of the cabin, but we're worried we won't be able to move the beds next to each other. Are they bolted down? I have found a few reviews that listed the beds as either queen or two twins that will not move. We don't need much foot space in the room, so even if it's awkward, we'd like to do it. Does anyone have a picture of this room on this ship from a recent cruise that has modified beds? I'd love to see it if you have it! I've tried searching for hours and I'm not able to find one! Thanks in advance!

This is the description on the Carnival Website: It is a Handicapped room, so it is set up differently than the other 4J cabins. I do not know if the beds can be moved or not. Hopefully someone else will know.

Cabin 6206 4J 185 sq ft

Beds: 2 twins

View: obstructed window - view to outdoor walkway

TV; telephone; 110 AC current; individual climate control; hair dryer; safe; minibar; 3-closets; shower;

chair

Note: Cabin is modified for wheelchair users.

Note: Beds do not convert to king

Non-smoking (effective 12/01/11)

Thanks! Yes, we saw that they don't convert according to Carnival, but I hear lots of stories from various ships and rooms that the beds can be moved. I emailed Carnival, and they stated that they don't convert but wouldn't tell me if they were bolted down. I'm hoping someone will know so we don't have to wait till we get there to find out...unless we get bumped!

http://www.cruise-addicts.com/photopost/jamman-s-carnival-glory-2010/p9751-cabin-6205.html

Wow, John! If that room is identical to 6206, then it looks like we don't have a problem! Did you have to move them yourself or have the steward move them? I take it they weren't bolted to the floor!? You may have just saved the day!

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...