Belize Excursion on Educator Too Semi-submersible underwater viewing vessel

mbeau4262

We are in the process of planning our shore excursions for our Dec 2012 cruise to Belize. We are seriously considering the Educator Too underwater viewing vessel and then they take you to a private beach for one and one-half hours. I can't find reviews whether or not this is a worthwhile excursion. Does anyone know if the beach they take you to is Bannister Island?

• 2 weeks later...
We are in the process of planning our shore excursions for our Dec 2012 cruise to Belize. We are seriously considering the Educator Too underwater viewing vessel and then they take you to a private beach for one and one-half hours. I can't find reviews whether or not this is a worthwhile excursion. Does anyone know if the beach they take you to is Bannister Island?

I had this excursion booked through Carnival, they were to take us to "Rendezvous Cay". Unfortunately, it was just cancelled. No reason was given. I booked it based on a review I had seen on another persons review of the Carnival Legend. On Carnivals website, it had gotten mixed reviews. However, for those who aren't good swimmers (ME!) it looked like a great option. I'll try to find you the review I found it in, and will post it here later. ;)

I had this excursion booked through Carnival, they were to take us to "Rendezvous Cay". Unfortunately, it was just cancelled. No reason was given. I booked it based on a review I had seen on another persons review of the Carnival Legend. On Carnivals website, it had gotten mixed reviews. However, for those who aren't good swimmers (ME!) it looked like a great option. I'll try to find you the review I found it in, and will post it here later. ;)

Here's a link to the review I read about it in...

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1680286

• 1 year later...