Passion Island

modine

I may be incorrect, but I was told when we went to Passion Island with Carnival, the number of people allowed on the island was limited. The only people that were there at that time was cruisers. WHen you leave, another group is brought onto the island. I have looked but have not found a way to do this on your own. Maybe someone else can correct me if I am wrong.

By the way, I loved Passion Island. Free Mexican cookout and Free Coronas (all you wanted)!

The only way to book Passion Island is through the cruise lines. The ferries from the main island is constantly rotating people on and off the smaller isle. Food and drink(tequilla sunrises, sex on the beach and corona's) are included in the price. The isle is a nice place to relax but not good for snorkeling.

I have a few photo's of the isle from my previous cruise in a short cut in my signature.

Have a good time.

Cruisin Dave

Should be available on any cruise that goes to Cozumel. Yes, it is a beautiful place. It looks just like the commercials. Been there once & loved it but in my opinion...too far out of the way and overpriced. Glad I did it once but probably won't do it again.

We were on the Conquest in April. We booked Passion Beach thru Carnival, their flyer says Carnival "owns" it. I felt it was too rushed. 5 hr excursion, but it took over an hour to get there. The boat can't get all the way on the beach. You get off the boat in waist high water (not a big deal for most people) but I think they should tell you that in advance. By the time you walk to the area where the bar, food and chairs, stand in line you are in the trip 1 3/4 hours!

You have to be back on the boat 1 1/2 hours before excursion is over. Add up the time you are talking less than 2 hours on the beach. I will say all the employees that were there were VERY nice! Next time it will be Paradise Beach for us!!!!! Hope this helps:)

We were on the Conquest in April. We booked Passion Beach thru Carnival, their flyer says Carnival "owns" it. I felt it was too rushed. 5 hr excursion, but it took over an hour to get there. The boat can't get all the way on the beach. You get off the boat in waist high water (not a big deal for most people) but I think they should tell you that in advance. By the time you walk to the area where the bar, food and chairs, stand in line you are in the trip 1 3/4 hours!

You have to be back on the boat 1 1/2 hours before excursion is over. Add up the time you are talking less than 2 hours on the beach. I will say all the employees that were there were VERY nice! Next time it will be Paradise Beach for us!!!!! Hope this helps:)

??? the boat dropped us off just across the island from the beach onto a dock...no wading in the water. We stood in no lines, just had our pic taken arriving and walked onto the beach. Lovely changing areas and restrooms too. It DID take a little while to get to the ferry to take us to the island.

we love passion island, we have been there three times from the cruise ship. To the best of my knowledge Carnival does not own Passion Island, we were told who did but it has slipped my mind. We were there with some

Royal Caribbean cruisers last time..

We went in Nov. booked on the Carnival Inspiration. We had a great time (although, it was a little pricey) The bathrooms are very clean. Had little shop with a little of everything ( I bought a beautiful bracelet ) Our Guide was the greatest ( I wish I could remember his name) The beach was great but in Nov it was very windy and the chairs are the molded kind that sit right on the sand. I am not old and in pretty good shape and I had a hard time getting out of them.

It was worth it and we enjoyed it very much. Just make sure if you go and purchase something make sure you bargain for it don't take the first price quoted. I think I heard "ok, how much you give?" 20 times, but it was fun.

Hi! My daughter & her 2 college friends went on the Passion Island boat.....free food & drinks after paying the fee.

My husband & I took a taxi to Paradise Beach.

Bought our own drinks (didn't eat tho)......

As we were enjoying the beautiful beach, etc....what do

we see? The ferry, passing right in front of us to the

very next beach!

They enjoyed the same exact scenery we did, etc....just down the beach about a mile or so.

My husband used this time for his jogging and jogged directly down to the beach and said HI to the girls as he

passed.

I think if you're a big partier or drinker, take the ferry.

If you're not, take the taxi & go on your own. Much cheaper! And you're on your own schedule.

Have Fun!!!:D

Archived