Epic cabin selection questions

punkincc

I felt the opposite, I had a corner aft room 12310 and I didn't really care for it. I thought there was too much movement. I felt the ship sway back and forth and it drove me crazy. We could also hear the music from the parties going on at Spice H20.

If I were to book the Epic again I would go with a regular balcony, probably deck 10 or 11 so you don't have the lifeboats in your face.

Oh my lord, please listen to sliceoflife!!! Do not book aft on the epic!!

Swaying was awful, music was thumping EVERY night !! We were mad we spent so much for an aft suite.

Hmmm, how is this possible when I have that cabin booked for that cruise??? :confused:

HAHA, RV. Had you worried for awhile, huh? We have talked on our Roll Call since your March post, but for anyone else wondering if there was a double booking of a cabin, I had already rebooked to 11313 aft corner cabin.

Yes, I just could not resist the allure of an aft cabin, even on the Epic! We will find out in a few weeks when we sail aft facing on the Sun to Alaska if we are truly aft people! Somehow, I just know that we are.

Blondie, I do not get your "same view" criticism of an aft facing. When at sea, the view is the same from any balcony, sea and horizon. But close in to land, that panoramic view has got to be spectacular! Whether you see it coming or going, it is pretty much the same view.

Sonntags, you must have been directly above or below a venue. We are sandwiched on deck 11 and am not worried about noise.

• 2 months later...
How do you make sure the bed is next to the balcony on Epic cabins?

You look at the deck plans. You can see the curve between two cabins in the plans and the bed is always where the sideways width of the cabin is largest. For example we sailed on Epic in 10031 and 10039 just because of this.

See the deck plan of deck 10 for reference here: http://www.ncl.com/cruise-ship/epic/decks/2/10

Archived