Ladies...do you dress to impress?

susie8862

I love clothes, shoes, purses/bags. Period.

I also always notice what people are wearing...

Do you dress to impress, for yourself, for your spouse or perhaps you just are not into clothes?:o

You bet, going to shake "my money maker" Just love to dress up :)

I dress for me and comfort. Love fashion and love to see what everyone has on. Being plus size and same height as DH makes shoes a challange. I love Toms shoes when we cruise. I have black sparkley ones for formal night and others for casual nights along with nice flip flops. Last cruise our table mates were a older couple I just fell in love with. Could tell by talking to them they were well off and money was no problem. I loved the casual way they dressed, so sharp and not all clammed up on casual night but looked so nice anyway. Made me realize were all on vacation and do what we want. I love casual and a little dressy on formal night, with the luggage rates and hauling bags it just makes since!! Still love seeing everyone dress up. Oh Hell I just love to cruise!! So ladies just be you and you will shine!!! Happy Labor Day Weekend!!!

For our upcoming 4 day cruise, my DW has 4 outfits (4 night cruise) and I have the responsibility to take care of her shoes. They go in a separate bag and don't leave our (my) side. She is likely to take 3 pairs of stilletos and maybe 4. She is not vain ,but she likes to look good fOr me so I can't complain and I do appreciate her effort. :D

Archived