NYC parking today?

wezie

Hi. I am leaving today...will there still be parking if I get to the NYC cruise parking at around 2:ooish? I am just trying to figure out if I should park there or if I need to get a ride. Has anyone ever gotten there that late?

Guest LoveMyBoxer
Hi. I am leaving today...will there still be parking if I get to the NYC cruise parking at around 2:ooish? I am just trying to figure out if I should park there or if I need to get a ride. Has anyone ever gotten there that late?

There is plenty of parking, however, if you arrive that late, you may have to park at a different pier than the one your ship is docked at and will have to walk.

When we left from NYC 3 weeks ago, there were 3 ships in port. We were directed to park on the side of the roadway on the same level as the parking lot (if you have parked at the NYC cruise terminal that should make sense to you). All the lots were full. The car was not damaged. I think we got there around 12:00 pm.

Archived