Any advice?? in a aft mini, want to move to suite?

vicnkojo

Hi,

any advice please is soo welcome..im on an oct. 28th jewel sailing in a minisuite aft, but i want a penthouse or 2 bedroom so bad:p, they are available. final payment is closed:confused:. I booked on a kids sail free , I am willing to pay extra, but my TA is giving me the "Blues" about calling NCL and finding out the upgraded price...( twilight zone music playing:cool:....) i am willing to pay 1k more , which would get me in the room if i booked it directly with NCL including the money already paid. I called NCL and they said " Call your TA", i feel like an 8 year old begging for cookies before bedtime... except " IM THE ONE WHO IS BUYING DA COOKIES!!!!:eek: UUGHH!!... i hate the no where to turn episodes n my life !! LOL .. any advice is welcome . THANKS!!:):)

Yes , call your TA back and tell her to make the deal . If not she's in breach of contract as your agent.. It does seem odd that she does not want to help .

Then after that , find a new TA ...;)

ur so right. i am after this cruise.

Before you change cabins make sure that all you are suppose to receive like kids sail free will still be afforded to you. If you can keep what you should receive make the change & dump the TA.

the funny thing is paying full price without kids sail free for a suite or 2 bedroom penthouse is 1 K extra than i paid with the kids sail free... ;)

Archived