Freedom of the Seas 9/16/12?

dave93

Hi, anybody joining? :)

We'll be aboard -- we are Dan and David from Phoenix. Also traveling with a third friend. I haven't seen anyone post for this sailing, but no doubt folks will come out of the woodwork at the fod gatherings as they always do :)

We'll be aboard -- we are Dan and David from Phoenix. Also traveling with a third friend. I haven't seen anyone post for this sailing, but no doubt folks will come out of the woodwork at the fod gatherings as they always do :)

Sounds great! We're David and Matt. We'll check the board by guest services for the fod info however if you'd like to arrange something via this board we can do that as well. Last time nobody showed to the fod gatherings :( Excited only 1 week away!

Hi Neighbors, Tom & Ken from Phoenix willo also be on this cruise. I just found this thread tonight, while here in a hotel in Orlando. Looked a couiple times and must have missed it. Will you be at the meet & mingle gathering?

Hi Neighbors, Tom & Ken from Phoenix willo also be on this cruise. I just found this thread tonight, while here in a hotel in Orlando. Looked a couiple times and must have missed it. Will you be at the meet & mingle gathering?

We just arrived, staying at the Hyatt at the airport and heading to the port tomorrow. Yes, we'll be at the cc m&m, and will also try to attend the fod gathering unless it conflicts with something else (as it often does, unfortunately). Not sure where it will be - champagne bar maybe.

Archived