hitting some specific sights

BKLYNPONY

this will be our second cruise stop to Barbados. on first one it was my wife and myself. we did an island tour (just hired a taxi for the day) and ended the day at Mount Gay rum distillery. the day went well thanks to all of the suggestions from this forum.

this time I will have my two daughters with us (ages 16 and 23) and would have to alter the plan somewhat. I was thinking of hiring a taxi and limiting the sights to cherry hill and Bathsheba (this is a must). was also thinking of checking out crane beach and bottom bay (didn't do this the first time) and perhaps ending the day at rockley beach (didn't visit here either as our beach time was spent at boatyard). my question is what would be the most logical way to go about this? we will be in port from 8-6 and aren't really swimmers but just like to enjoy the beauty of the beach (i base my ratings of beach mainly on sand quality) and photography (main reason for wanting to go to crane beach is for the pink sand. is it really worth it?) any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Archived