Zipline. Juneau or Ketchikan??

tomkc1

Alaska Canopy Adventures has locations in both Juneau and Ketchikan. I'm wondering if one is better than the other. Anyone have an opinion? Has anyone been on both?

I need to make reservations by tomorrow (Monday) so let me know soon, please.

Thanks, Tom

Alaska Canopy Adventures has locations in both Juneau and Ketchikan. I'm wondering if one is better than the other. Anyone have an opinion? Has anyone been on both?

I need to make reservations by tomorrow (Monday) so let me know soon, please.

Thanks, Tom

We did the Canopy&Zipline in Ketchikan this past July. Great experience. We chose Ketchikan because we did whale watching & hiked Mendenhall Glacier trails in Juneau.We also did floatplane to Misty Fjords in Ketchikan. What it comes down to is time in port& excursions you want to do!

Thanks for the suggestion Suzanne but Skagway is already "booked" with a rental car to take us to Rainbow Lake ect.

I'm thinking probably Ketchikan might be the best since its the last port stop before Vancouver. That way if we get killed we'll still have seen more of Alaska.

I have to make the call in the next few hours since we take off tomorrow.

Any more comments?

Tom

This is for any and all of you who've been to Alaska before: what do you feel is the best way to visit the Mendenhall Glacier? I was thinking of Dave Freeman &

taxi, and to walk as far as I can with my bad feet. The busses don't run on Sundays I guess, not sure how to work it out with Dave. Any other suggestions?

Flying is out due to DH. Thanks alot! Suzanne

Archived