Epic to mia for 11:25?

ccm02339

It's possible, but everything would need to happen perfectly. No delays arriving. No delays getting ship clearance to start disembarking. No delays in customs. Cabs readily available. No traffic to the airport. Fast security lines. etc.

If you can get off the ship by 7:30 and through customs by 8, you could be at the airport by 8:30. Many have mentioned that on a Saturday morning the MIA airport is a zoo, and security can take 2 hours.

I'm not sure I would want that kind of stress hanging over my head during my relaxing vacation

Last Christmas we walked off with our luggage and went directly to the airport via. NCL bus transfer. It took us 2 hours once off the ship and thru airport security. I thought that was pretty good considering Miami is always busy.

It's possible but it would make me nervous. Can you stay an extra day just to be sure? Good luck

Archived