waterproof wallets?

mnstar

This probably won't be much help but... if you are cruising on RCCL you might even be able to get them on board. I got mine as a 'prize' for a game on RCCL and it has the RCCL logo etc. I think they were available in the gift shop on board.

Try a store like Hudson Trail Outfitter's,Wal-Mart etc.if you want to see what you will get.Like the other poster said, try on the ship or wait until you get to Hawaii.Travel stores may have them also.Magellan's.com have them and you could order on line with a rush order. Good luck and have a great cruise.

Karen

Ü

We visited our local dive shop recently and asked about waterproof wallets. They told us they quit carrying them because they just don't work. What they do recommend are the plastic type on a cord in two sizes. The smallest one will hold credit card, money and i.d. cards. The larger one is for glasses as well as i.d. cards, etc. They suggest the cord go around your neck and under one arm so it won't float off. I'm pretty sure any dive shop would carry them. Good luck and Happy Sails.

Archived