NCL White Hot party

alise007

We are sailing on the Dawn next Friday and we were wondering if we can take the kids to view the white hot party from a balcony/viewing area?

They love to dance and thought they might think it was cool to see. We have recently been to a wedding and school dance and they had a blast!

I don't intend to have them in the middle of it but they enjoy the music and dancing. Are there rules for kids since I am sure they will be serving alcohol?? Mine are 4 and 6.

Or are we able to take them into any of the club areas to dance for a bit before it gets too crazy at night?? I am sure we will be in bed pretty early with port days so thinking btw 9-11 at night at the latest. I doubt on our Canada/New England cruise it will be really rowdy but you never know!!!!

Have so much fun!

There is a Family White Hot Party on the same night as the Adult White Hot Party. It is earlier than the adult version and held in a different venue.

I always take my children to the the Family Party. They have glow sticks etc.:)

Our NCL cruise didn't have a family version, but lots of kids attended the White Hot party. My girls would have loved it too, but we were all in bed already (I watched it later on the video feed in the room and saw the kids on the dance floor).

My girls love to dance too, so we usually go to a lounge where there's music before and after dinner and just dance in the back or off to the side. Also, there's often dancing on deck during the day.

Best,

Mia

Archived