Booked on board

ReyRey

On my recent Fantasy cruise I booked our next cruise to get the discount and OBC, however, I haven't received an email with the reservation # or anything yet. Does this usually take a while?

Did you get a paper copy on the Fantasy ? That should have the conf number. If you use a travel agent, the email will have been sent to them directly. I would call DCL and have them look it up. They can do this with the sail date and your names or castaway club numbers.

Did you get a paper copy on the Fantasy ? That should have the conf number. If you use a travel agent, the email will have been sent to them directly. I would call DCL and have them look it up. They can do this with the sail date and your names or castaway club numbers.

No he just told us we'd receive an email to the address they had on file, but still nothing, and we don't have a travel agent.

On my recent Fantasy cruise I booked our next cruise to get the discount and OBC, however, I haven't received an email with the reservation # or anything yet. Does this usually take a while?

I got mine the same day I disembarked. The email came to me, and I named a TA while on board. The email had my TA's name on it.

I called and turns out it was cancelled because the deposit was never paid! So I guess the Disney agent on the ship never put it through! Luckily they were able to re-instate it over the phone. Does anyone know if it shows anywhere on the reservation if there is an on board credit? I dont see it anywhere, but the agent on the phone said I would still get it.

I called and turns out it was cancelled because the deposit was never paid! So I guess the Disney agent on the ship never put it through! Luckily they were able to re-instate it over the phone. Does anyone know if it shows anywhere on the reservation if there is an on board credit? I dont see it anywhere, but the agent on the phone said I would still get it.

OBC will not show if you go online to check your reservation, or on your paper copy. The first time I saw it in writing was on my cruise document booklet, which only showed that I had a non-refundable OBC but did not list the amount. I just called DCL and they verified the OBC...

OBC will not show if you go online to check your reservation, or on your paper copy. The first time I saw it in writing was on my cruise document booklet, which only showed that I had a non-refundable OBC but did not list the amount. I just called DCL and they verified the OBC...

Ok thanks, everything is all straightened out now.

Archived