Dexter's Fantaseatours

runeu

Hello everybody,

I was considering to do the stingrays with Captain Marvin or Moby Dick. But then I thought that we'd prefer a rather small group and sailing on a catamaran instead of a small and crowded boat.

I found Dexter's Fantaseatours with good reviews on tripadvisor. Is there anyone who has done the stingray/snorkel trip with them?

http://www.dexters-fantaseatours.com/

I am not very experienced in organizing shore trips on my own - but I am wondering how long one should wait for an e-mail response. Well, I sent mails to different operators for different places and only a few responded by now. I am a little bit disappointed, because there are some tours I really want to do...but how can I book with those people if they don't reply!? :( And I am neither sure if this is a good sign concerning reliability...what do you think? I have sent an e-mail to Dexter 5 days ago, no reply...

I scheduled a trip with Dexter a couple of weeks ago. At the time he apologized for a slow response because he was on vacation for the month and not checking email regularly. I'd send another message and give him a little more time if you're interested.

I have a Catamaran booked for November with Stingray sailing dot com. He was highly referred to me by someone on my roll call and I've seen a few recent good reviews here on the boards. He has a max of 29 people on his catamaran but most say he isn't full at most times.

They are been very quick on the responses. I love the idea of a catamaran vs a boat. Good Luck

Archived