Carnival Wedding/Honeymoon Registry Site

indyabs

Hello All! I had heard there was a registry you could make with Carnival, and I finally found it! I read up on it, and it sounds much more appealing that all those other sites out there where you can register for your honeymoon. Carnival gives you the entire amount that a guest wants to give you. You set up the site where they can choose to get you any number of things (upgrade your room, couples massage, excursion, etc), but the money just all goes to your Sign and Sail account for you to use on the ship for whatever you want. Anything not used after the cruise is then given to you prior to debarkation.

I wanted to share it all with you since I thought this was such a great idea since my fiance and I already own live together so a traditional registry isn't all that important to us. This way, people will still feel like they are getting you a gift instead of just money in a card.

http://carnival.honeymoonwishes.com/main

Just bewared the service fee is 10% of what the person has given you.

"If a credit card is used to make a purchase, then a standard 3% credit card fee will be charged. (This fee goes directly to electronic merchant systems and is for secure credit card processing for your guests.) The service fee for the registry is 7% and that is added at the time of checkout. "

We actually set up and used the registry and it was WONDERFUL! Except for our wedding photos- we had a big whopping 0 balance at the end of the cruise- we didn't owe a dime. That was a terrific feeling!

It was really easy and nobody complained about the service fee- it was still less expensive than shipping gifts from other registries. Just make sure that you register for a wide range of things (lot's of different $ increments) so your friends and family can be comfortable with the price range.

Good luck and happy planning!

Archived