Another Atlantis question

Mhurst

Could you tell me how much it was?? It would just my wife and I going?? Also did it include the beaches as well??

If you want to go direct take the taxi and pay the entrance Im thinking we paid about $120 each (it sounds expensive and is but if you like water parks totally worth the money)

If you want to do the comfort suites thing maybe give them a call and inquire it may save you a few bucks

whichever you decide eat a big breakfast food is crazy expensive

Could you tell me how much it was?? It would just my wife and I going?? Also did it include the beaches as well??

Tax and all, it was $273. They included our son at no cost. (He was considering staying at Camp Carnival...)

Now, the onboard price would have been right at $600...

It gave us the EXACT same privileges of Atl guests... Yes, beach, lagoon, pools, water slides, aquarium were all included...

Taxi and food were the only things not included...

We packed a couple of drinks that we'd brought on the cruise and a couple of snacks...

Only food we bought was some Ben and Jerry's for us and a burger for our son...

The burgers are AMAZING, btw!

For us...YES! Although we chose to do just the dolphin swim and not the all day water park pass added in. We bought through Carnival so that the worry and stress of to/from transportation, etc was taken care of. The van/bus picks up people every 30 minutes on the return trip to the ship, so you can go back when you are ready. Atlantis was very nice and we enjoyed it there. The port I didn't care for other than Atlantis. The straw market wasn't my kind of shopping area (hundreds of booths all with the same exact things and no prices on anything). The city was filled with lots of down and out homeless people that I wouldn't feel safe walking through the city other than at the port. We enjoyed Senor Frogs and Atlantis, the Hard Rock shopping, the Harley Davidson shop and that was it. The traffic back to the ship from Atlantis was AWFUL...it would be hard to judge when to come back if you were on your own.

Could I get some opinions?? Is the 175 a person Atlantis tickets really worth it??

For us...YES! Although we chose to do just the dolphin swim and not the all day water park pass added in. We bought through Carnival so that the worry and stress of to/from transportation, etc was taken care of. The van/bus picks up people every 30 minutes on the return trip to the ship, so you can go back when you are ready. Atlantis was very nice and we enjoyed it there. The port I didn't care for other than Atlantis. The straw market wasn't my kind of shopping area (hundreds of booths all with the same exact things and no prices on anything). The city was filled with lots of down and out homeless people that I wouldn't feel safe walking through the city other than at the port. We enjoyed Senor Frogs and Atlantis, the Hard Rock shopping, the Harley Davidson shop and that was it. The traffic back to the ship from Atlantis was AWFUL...it would be hard to judge when to come back if you were on your own.

It's not hard to judge at all... Leave 1 hour before you have to be on the ship. :) Still gives you 15-20 at rush hour to shop at the dock.

Archived