The Haven Owner's suite on the Gem

zaster

Dear all,

We have planned to sail the Gem from New York in January and now I see that they offer an Owner's Suite for the 3 of us, have they changed the occupation in this suite from 2 to 3 people?

Is better to take deck 9 or 10?

I would also like to know if the 2nd bathroom has got a shower on only a toilette.

Thanks,

They have changed it by adding a sleeper sofa to the living room. The second bathroom is only a powder room no shower or bath. Keep in mind unlike the Star and Dawn no door between the bedroom and living room just a curtain. I would go with deck 10. More space for the dining area and bigger master bath.

They have changed it by adding a sleeper sofa to the living room. The second bathroom is only a powder room no shower or bath. Keep in mind unlike the Star and Dawn no door between the bedroom and living room just a curtain. I would go with deck 10. More space for the dining area and bigger master bath.

I agree, particularly since you will have a third person. The extra space in the living and dining area on Deck 10 will make all the difference! ;)

I agree that deck 10 is our preference. The tricky part about having three in the OS is that you have to share the bathroom. The half bath has no storage and the sink is really just for washing hands or brushing teeth, it is a very small shallow sink. That person will shower in the master bath. Also there is no closet space or real storage for that person's clothes or personal effects in the living room. The final thing that might be awkward is that there is a window between the side balcony and the master bath. You can pretty much see right into the bathroom from that balcony because the shade wasn't very effective in blocking the view. :eek:

Archived