New ports

nbhwarrior

Hi Cruisers

I will be visiting the ports of Cozumel, Costa Maya, Puerto limon, colon and cartegena.

I have never visited these ports so would welcome your experiences of whats good, whats not. Any private shore excursions you can recommend and also any tour operators who you can recommend.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It all depends on what you enjoy doing. Have done some very fun things in Cozumel. We have gone on some very fun snorkeling trips. Have several times done a catamaran with good food, snorkeling and a lot of booze. We also have just gone to a beach and enjoyed a relaxing sit by the water day. We have done a trip to some ruins, through the ship since it was a whole day tour. We are also going on a cruise that goes to many of these stops over New Years and have never been to several of them. I am going online and researching the stops through Trip Advisor and Cruise Critic. We almost always do our excursions on our own.

Archived