Deep-sea fishing Bermuda 5/28 Celebrity

nonni22

Is there anyone out there that would like to go deep-sea fishing? We will be on the May 28th Bermuda Cruise on the Celebrity Horizon. It looks like you need a group of six to eight to charter a boat. We have two that would like to go. :)

Sorry,

We'll be on the June 4th cruise, but do you mind telling me what co. you're

going out on? My son really wants to fish and I would love to look into it for him. Thanks.

Hi, Helen. Funny meeting you here. Thought you may like to pass this on.

http://www.theroyalgazette.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20050513/MIDOCEAN/105130141

It's the fishing news from the Royal Gazette of 5/13/05. I'd like to go, but only for Marlin, Wahoo and Tuna. Although I guess any kind of fishing would be good. :rolleyes:

Robert

i will be on the zenith 5 28 i,m ready to go for tuna or a reef trip i.d like to go for tuna or marlin i though it said a minumin of 4 people but if were in port the same time i,m game John

John,

Where did you see a minimum of four? That is great, everything I have seen said six to eight. It would be easy if we only have to find one more, there are two of us that would like to go. I see that you will be in port at the same time as we are? There are plenty of charters out there. The reason we were looking for a group is that we would like to keep the price under $100.00 each. I guess the more you sign on the cheaper it is, or is this wishful thinking?

Tom :)

Hi all...we are on that cruise and I would like to get in on a fishing trip as well. I am only interested in the "big stuff" tuna, wahoo and other pelagics. drop me a line so to speak.

George

Archived