Cape Liberty Repositioning Cruise - Parking

cjm61

We're sailing on Brilliance of the Seas out of Cape Liberty on Nov 2, 2012. We're driving down from upstate NY. Since this is a repositioning cruise, and we are only sailing one way and then flying back to Newark, any suggestions on the best options for parking?

Should we park by Newark Airport and take car service or a taxi to the pier or should we just park at the pier and take a taxi from Newark to the pier when we return?

My concern is we do not get back to Newark until around 5pm. If we park at the pier and then take a taxi back from the airport to the pier to get the car, will the lot be open?

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks everyone for the information. I made my parking reservations at the Doubletree by Newark. $8 a day. Then I found discount code 1EWR that took another $5 off the total price. I called Independent Drivers LLC and made my reservation for pickup at the Doubletree going to the pier. Abduhl quoted for 3 people with 3 pieces of luggage $45 + $2 toll + gratuity. He even gave me a confirmation number and took my name and cell. Looks like we're good to go. Thanks all. This really helped!

Chris

Archived