Multiple starters and two entrees?

Sailinwfam

We have

sometimes we really want two starters and sometimes we will do as others and share an extra entrée

This is what someone at our table did last cruise (I did it too because it was a good idea)

if you want that fruity soup thing and something else too

they will bring you that cold soup in a glass to drink

Nice thing about that is you get less (better for that weight gain problem)

But you are satisfied and still have room for the other starter,your main course and a banana split off the kids menu. :D

We have

sometimes we really want two starters and sometimes we will do as others and share an extra entrée

This is what someone at our table did last cruise (I did it too because it was a good idea)

if you want that fruity soup thing and something else too

they will bring you that cold soup in a glass to drink

Nice thing about that is you get less (better for that weight gain problem)

But you are satisfied and still have room for the other starter,your main course and a banana split off the kids menu. :D

I was trying to go for the record and have a banana split every night but I quit by the 4th evening. But then again, I only had 1 chocolate melting cake whereas the people at the next table had one every night. I wonder how they manged to wean themselves off after the cruise. I supposed they could nuke a Hostess cupcake and put a scoop of Haagen-Dasz on top.

On our recent cruise, my daughter and I ordered more than one appetizer and more than one dessert several times. The first night we were sort of hesitant due to not knowing our table mates, and I didn't want to hold up thier meal...but I just had to have the two appetizers I wanted. I asked the waiter to bring them both at the same time. We had different tablemates the next 6 nights and they ordered multples of various items each time. After we saw what they ordered, I didn't feel bad about the two desserts.

Archived