Dream Itineraries

Let's hear about your "Dream Itinerary" -

I know that some cruise lines offer Hawaii/Tahiti itineraries - that would be one of mine. I sure wish that Royal Caribbean would consider adding something like that.

What about you?

I really like the Princess itinerary in the Mediterranean that goes thru the Greek Islands and starts/ends in Rome & Venice. It would be great to be able to spend time in both cities before and after the cruise.

I also wish RCI did a cruise in Australia/New Zealand. I will do those one day.

Mine would be a cruise from LA along the Mexican Riveria, heading to Hawaii to do all the islands, then down to Tahiti to do the society islands and the Marquesas (spending at least 2 days at each port) then down to the Cook Islands, and then finally cruising New Zealand, stopping for diving at the Great Barrier Reef, and ending in Australia. Yeah, that would only take a month or so. Heh! :D

I really like the Princess itinerary in the Mediterranean that goes thru the Greek Islands and starts/ends in Rome & Venice. It would be great to be able to spend time in both cities before and after the cruise.

Celebrity's Galaxy does an 11 day Greek Islands cruise that starts and ends in Rome.

get Brilliance off the boring Panama Canal route.

How about 11 night southern from Miami with Barbados, St Lucia, Antigua, St Maarten, St Thomas and the obligatory days at sea at each end. Alternating with 10 nights deep southern from Miami with Aruba, Curaco, Labadee and Grand Cayman and the days at sea at both ends. We are so Disappointed that Brilliance is not doing the southern from Miami next year. Just alternating 10 and 11 night panama canal runs.

Archived