Why doesnt Celebrity have pre-cruise hotel deals for puerto rico???

smithtown

Cherylroslyn, thanks for the info. I keep applying to the roll calls but I keep having to re-apply. its weird and it says only 48 people applied for my cruise. I do hope to see you there if you do book this cruise.

I decided to book a few hotels people mentioned previously and wait and see if I find better deals or not. I keep seeing $65 and $79 deals mentioned here but have yet to find that good of a deal.

I am also a Hilton Diamond member like Phoenix Dream, and the best deal I found so far was Embassy Suites for $100 a night. I like Embassy Suites cause your rooms are usually pretty large as compaired with Marriott and Sheraton hotels. I am a member of almost every hotel chain rewards program and I find Hilton has one of the best reward programs and some of the best customer service people when I have an issue that needs solving.

I have been cruising and traveling for many years but have never been to Puerto Rico and have heard many great things, so I decided to spend a few days here before my cruise. This will be my first time in Puerto Rico and my first time going back on Celebrity in 8 years, so I am excited.

Checkout the Ponce Hilton on the Hilton website. Great deals ands lots of things very close on the quiet south side of the island.

Cherylroslyn, thanks for the info. I keep applying to the roll calls but I keep having to re-apply. its weird and it says only 48 people applied for my cruise. I do hope to see you there if you do book this cruise.

I decided to book a few hotels people mentioned previously and wait and see if I find better deals or not. I keep seeing $65 and $79 deals mentioned here but have yet to find that good of a deal.

I am also a Hilton Diamond member like Phoenix Dream, and the best deal I found so far was Embassy Suites for $100 a night. I like Embassy Suites cause your rooms are usually pretty large as compaired with Marriott and Sheraton hotels. I am a member of almost every hotel chain rewards program and I find Hilton has one of the best reward programs and some of the best customer service people when I have an issue that needs solving.

I have been cruising and traveling for many years but have never been to Puerto Rico and have heard many great things, so I decided to spend a few days here before my cruise. This will be my first time in Puerto Rico and my first time going back on Celebrity in 8 years, so I am excited.

Smithtown..... You have picked a great way to reintroduce yourself to Celebrity.

A group of us do this repositioning cruise every year. As a matter of fact manyof us even do the reverse repositioning cruise in October.....i.e the one I am patiently waiting for on October 20!!!!!!

Yesterday I was able to book La Concha in Condado for $105.00 per night. I wanted that hotel and I read some people were getting it for $105.00 per night so I decided to do it to.

La Concha is three blocks from Marriott Stellaris and this year the group from the roll call is going to have a pre-cruise get together the night before at the Marriott Stellaris. I'm organizing it this year......

To me you either want to be over in that area or in "Old San Juan". I prefer staying in Condado or Isla Verde and visiting Old San Juan by bus or taxi......

If you want to try for La Concha bid $105.00

Put in 4 star....nothing but 4 star. Not resor...not 3.5......NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!

And Choose Zone 9!!!!!! Nothing else. NOTHING!!!!!!

You will either get La Concha or nothing..........

I was going to put the link to our rollcall here, but I see you have already gone over there and I see that Denise (Lovesmist) has already granted you access to the great spreadsheet that she creates each year.....her spreadsheet is amazing and it will answer almost any question you could have.......

Archived