Lirica Kids Club

montreal1

Hi !

We will be sailing on the Lirica in 12/05 and bringing our 3 year old. Can anybody give me any info on the kids club ???? This is our first sailing with MSC.

Thank you

We sailed on the Lirica on 4/22 and the children's program, Il Pirati (I think) seemed to have limited hours of availability, mostly during the afternoon and early evening, if I remember correctly. The children's progam certainly is not available as much as it is on other cruise lines.

Hi,

we traveled by lirica till 19th of may- unfortunatly we heard that the programm is only to turn on the tv and see some comics! not playing with the children or anything else!!

i hope you'll have fun!

michi

Don't go by what you 'hear'. My son [8 then] loved the kids club on Lirica. There are many activities, not all within the room either. "I Pirati" was in a lovely room, themed as Treasure Island, brightly decorated. Open during different times of each day depending on the hours in port. Children could be booked in whilst parents went ashore on excursions. You can see some of my photos of it at http://www.*****/travelpage/aspgallery/view_ad.asp?Ad_ID=1002

Evening session were up to 10pm. There is a baby sitting service too, but can't recall the fee offhand.

Archived