What time of day does RCL set their prices?

buffi001

Does RCL set their prices at a set time of the day, or can it happen

at any time throughout the day? For example, if I check prices in the

morning, can I assume that there will be no other updates throughout the day? This info is probably only important in the week immediately

preceding your cruise, when you don't want to miss out on a price reduction.

They change them at any time, and sometimes many times in a day, price drops after final payment due date are not honored so the week before your cruise is not important, all you can do after final payment is upgrade if the price drops

They change them at any time, and sometimes many times in a day, price drops after final payment due date are not honored so the week before your cruise is not important, all you can do after final payment is upgrade if the price drops

Pretty accurate info here........:)

What happens if they have a price drop, and they want to up grade me, when I have a handycap cabin and they are all book up?

Your choices will be very limited. Some of the suite cabins are larger and might work for you. There is a limited number of cabins dedicated for people with disabilities that would need one. If you already have an accessible cabin you might have to stay with it to make you comfortable.

Archived