Cunard Voyage Personaliser

AstroExeter

Just had an email from Cunard announcing the new Voyage Personaliser!

I just got an email from Cunard announcing the maiden voyage of Queen Mary 2 - 'the largest ocean liner in the world'.

Sometimes Cunard's emails are a bit behind the times.

As someone who is not easily impressed i am Loving the new Personaliser. So much information and more to read and get excited about.

Booked excursions tonight and love how my itinerary updated immediately. Far better than the old system which was easy to use but so limited.

Cabin number remains the same as it was originally although at least my late sitting request change was updated.

Shame the system couldnt cough up a Q1 :) (kidding).

It's better than the system Princess used when I sailed with them.

I give up now... I have tried everything.

I may have to call Cunard and ask them to send stuff out to me as I have no way of accessing and printing my details, and I sail in 10 days time... :eek:

• 3 weeks later...
The new VP is a lot better.

However we have booked a Guarantee fare for a Feburary 13 embarkation

Category: A4 but since going over to the new VP the guarantee still shows but the A4 has disappeared and now Category is blank.

Will leave it, I am sure it still on Cunards records somewhere. might get a far higher catergory.

Regards

Norm

Where are you seeing your category? The Voyage Personaliser changed to the new one for our reservation but now I can't seem to find our requested table size or category which was showing up on the old Voyage Personaliser.

Thanks for any help.

Hi

The cabin etc should on the 'full itinerary View' and "accommodation", of course if its a guarantee fare it will only show guarantee and deck to be assigned. On the dining just click on "dining" and should show what tadle size you have requested. Accommodation and dining also gives you an option to change requests

regards

Norm

Where are you seeing your category? The Voyage Personaliser changed to the new one for our reservation but now I can't seem to find our requested table size or category which was showing up on the old Voyage Personaliser.

Thanks for any help.

If you click on the "Dining" tab and select "Overview" it should show you what you've requested.

andhow

Another happy cruiser with the new VP, think it is great how they have organised all the information, plus got space for you to add your own notes in too. Very handy for all our pre-cruise notes on ports of call, and you can print it off.

I agree with previous poster though, it would be great to pre-order gifts etc on line instead of having to call.

Hi

The cabin etc should on the 'full itinerary View' and "accommodation", of course if its a guarantee fare it will only show guarantee and deck to be assigned. On the dining just click on "dining" and should show what tadle size you have requested. Accommodation and dining also gives you an option to change requests

regards

Norm

'

Thank you, Norm and 'andhow' for helping!

I can now see it all. However, now they don't have my category listed. It is a qty sheltered balcony and it was listed before they changed me to the 'new view' now it is not. This is the one thing I'm really looking forward to having so just want to make sure that wouldn't be a problem.

Thank you, again.

Archived