OMG! All the forms - do they really respond?

kiraryker

So I saw my early saver rate dropped - filled out the form

Last cruise we missed 2 ports received a letter for 20% off next cruise - filled out the form

Whats with all the forms??? Cant your PVP just make the changes???? How long does it take to get a response?

Sometimes you will get a response within hours and sometimes it takes weeks...not really sure why such a huge difference sometimes. We submitted a price drop back on Sept. 11th and haven't heard anything yet. I have called Carnival several times and they just keep telling me they are working on it. They told me they prioritize based on sailing date but I'm not sure I believe that. Since the 11th we have submitted two more price drops for the same cruise so I am getting a little anxious.

When we see a price drop we call our pvp and he does it for us. Recently we called him and he asked if we had the forms, we asked what forms? He said oh, some people like to do it and he didn't remember if we did it or he did it for us. He said he didn't mind doing it. We always get a comformation by e-mail in a couple of days. So far it has worked for us.

Archived