Other cruise lines for kids?

Eytbol8

Hello all...we were recently on a Disney Cruise, Disney Wonder Pacific Coast Cruise. We loved it, but we would like to also experience other cruise lines as well. Can I get some feedback on other cruise lines that are good for young kids, toddler/preschool out - out of Los Angeles/San Pedro. I know Disney is the best for kids and we had a blast - but would like to experience other lines as well.

beach.gif

Hello all...we were recently on a Disney Cruise, Disney Wonder Pacific Coast Cruise. We loved it, but we would like to also experience other cruise lines as well. Can I get some feedback on other cruise lines that are good for young kids, toddler/preschool out - out of Los Angeles/San Pedro. I know Disney is the best for kids and we had a blast - but would like to experience other lines as well.

beach.gif

Do RCI have cruises anymore out of LA, they are quite good.

How old are your kids?

We have taken kids on Carnival from Long Beach. We plan to go again right after Thanksgiving for my 40th birthday.

They were 1 & 3 on the first cruise they took (Catalina/Ensenada). We paid for babysitting for the 1 year old (DS).

DD will do any club / camp thing. She needs constant socialization. DS is more introverted. He likes peace.

HAL and Princess also sail from LA but kids need to be potty trained to use their clubs.

We are sailing Disney Wonder next week. I hope it doesn't make Carnival feel like a trip to 7-11.

Archived