Fascination or Ecstasy?

hannahsmomtoo

The Ecstasy was our first, so that makes it better, right?

I would say find the itinerary you want, that should trump the ship...especially a 5 day. If you did a 3 port cruise, you would only have 1 at sea day, so less time on the ship to complain about color schemes or stuff on the walls.

The Ecstasy was our first, so that makes it better, right?

I would say find the itinerary you want, that should trump the ship...especially a 5 day. If you did a 3 port cruise, you would only have 1 at sea day, so less time on the ship to complain about color schemes or stuff on the walls.

Point taken. We just finished a 7 day ( my first cruise ) and we found that we enjoyed port days much more than sea days.

I've been on both, they were very similar. If I had to choose one, we had a better time on Ecstasy. I think the service was a little better. Of course, all this can vary with specific servers, etc.

I think I would choose Ecstasy over Fascination. (I would also consider ports).

I've been on both, they were very similar. If I had to choose one, we had a better time on Ecstasy. I think the service was a little better. Of course, all this can vary with specific servers, etc.

I think I would choose Ecstasy over Fascination. (I would also consider ports).

thank you..!

Haven't been on Ecstasy, but we have been on Fascination three times and are booked for May 2013 for #4. We did cruise last May, however, from Port Canaveral. I think another factor in your decision needs to be leaving from Port Canaveral vs from Jacksonville. We much prefer Jacksonville. If you are flying, you need to check out and compare flying into Jacksonville vs Orlando and then getting to the port at each place.

Looking at 5 day Bahamas for 09/2013...

Any opinions as to which ship is better?

Been on both twice. The food, service and entertainment was far better on Fascination. But, I liked that Ecstasy had 3 port stops instead of 2. The ships are pretty much identical.

Haven't been on Ecstasy, but we have been on Fascination three times and are booked for May 2013 for #4. We did cruise last May, however, from Port Canaveral. I think another factor in your decision needs to be leaving from Port Canaveral vs from Jacksonville. We much prefer Jacksonville. If you are flying, you need to check out and compare flying into Jacksonville vs Orlando and then getting to the port at each place.

hadn't thought of this.. thank you !

I assume I can get to port in both cities using supershuttle.. but I am curious now to research the airfare difference.. since we are in AZ

Archived