Travel Sized Stuff

Calkacky

I went to the Clinque counter at Dillards and asked for some empty sample containers for my tinted moisturizer for travel and she gladly gave me a couple! Perfect! I also save my small size Bare Essentials containers for travel. One small container could last me for months and weighs nothing! :)

One thing, though - do NOT put your MoroccanOil in them - it gets totally absorbed!!! NOW, I know why they package MO in glass bottles :-)

I made this mistake recently. We travel a lot, and I usually just use hotel freebie bottles which I've emptied and refilled with my own concotions. But I saw the GO-TOOBs and thought I'd give them a try. (I put the cheapy bottles in ziplocs and wondered if the toobs would save me that step.) I filled one with my MO, and off I went to my destination. No oil in the ziploc, but no oil in the toob either! I could NOT figure that out. So I REFILLED it when I got home. :eek: A day later, I figured it out. (No one said I am the sharpest pencil in the box.) GAH! Expensive lesson. :D

I still cannot find my mousse in a travel size, nor can I find an unscented hair spray. We just got a Sephora nearby. I will have to look there.

Robin

Archived