Upper Promenade level?

miraclemet

Has any one stayed aft on the Upper Promenade level on the Westerdam?

There are two rear balcony cabins, and wanted to know if there was a down side to booking one? (the cabins are 4179 and 4181)

We recently stayed one deck up in the aft S suite and loved it. It seems that the people in the VA suites enjoyed their larger suites too. One group booked all 6 aft VA suites of deck 5 and open the deck partitions so they more easily enjoy each others company.

You will gets lots of extra deck space and it is almost impossible to see onto your deck from the lido deck. You can see from the balcony above, but I didnt think it was that bad.

Looks like there are multiple rooms on the Upper Promenade Aft side. (both VA and VB)

Anyone have any bad experiences either being aft, or being way down on the Upper Promenade level?

My wife and I plan to spend alot of time sitting on the balcony, enjoying the sun, the sea and some coctails.

anything to get in the way?

Weve only cruised once before (Celebrity-Infinity) and we were on the 8th deck -mid ship, so we dont have alot of experience to draw from).

thanks for any info you may have...

We've been in two wake cabins and the views are incredible. We loved 6167 Cat S but found 5181 Cat A too skinny for us (although I heard the one next door was wider). Only one sink and difficult to access closets did not offset the triple balcony.

Looks like there are multiple rooms on the Upper Promenade Aft side. (both VA and VB)

Anyone have any bad experiences either being aft, or being way down on the Upper Promenade level?

My wife and I plan to spend alot of time sitting on the balcony, enjoying the sun, the sea and some coctails.

anything to get in the way?

Weve only cruised once before (Celebrity-Infinity) and we were on the 8th deck -mid ship, so we dont have alot of experience to draw from).

thanks for any info you may have...

Archived