carry on sodas?

IamaTexasCruiser

I am not a big soda person,,,one time I got my kids the soda card,,,Im not gonna break my back trying to bring soda on a ship that has plenty of it. The card was like 20 bucks or so,,,well worth it.

Depends on what your kids like to drink and how hyped up you want them. They serve only Coke products and no decaf

They will try to sell you bottled water all the time,,we take one from our room and keep re filling it from the buffet area water near the coffee/juice bar. It is filtered water and very good quality. No need to keep buying expensive water at every port when you go off the ship.I also rill a few water bottles with vodka so when one is empty I re fill it with water often.

You can bring wine on yes, but it will be kept in the dinning room kitchen, and will be served at dinner at your request

The wine doesn't go anywhere you keep it in your cabin. You can consume it in your room for no charge, or pay a corkage fee to drink it in a dining room.

Lol, ok that's never been the case. But I doubt that many people take wine on, but even if they don't make you do it, you can take it to the kitchen for your dinner. So imagine if everyone did that, where would they put it all.

Sorry, but LOTS of people take wine on, since it is allowed - I'd say half the people we talked to on the Destiny in May brought on at least one bottle per cabin...

We buy from Bon Voyage every cruise. Last time we had 3 bottles that came to $128.00. I don't think that is so overpriced when a bucket of beer costs $25.00.

Prices did go up but i will still get these delivered to my room. Saving on tips for every drink i make.

We buy from Bon Voyage every cruise. Last time we had 3 bottles that came to $128.00. I don't think that is so overpriced when a bucket of beer costs $25.00.

Prices did go up but i will still get these delivered to my room. Saving on tips for every drink i make.

Do the same, this cruise will take on water/cokes and stuff to make the water into punch for RUM! We also will take 2 bottles of wine on-board.

I end up getting beer but the liquor is mostly from the room.

Archived