NCL Dawn ??? 'bout Life Jackets

OK, maybe a stupid question :eek: Buuuuuutttt, we are traveling with our kids (2 and 7). Will the life jackets in our suite (AB Penthouse) be the appropriate size? Or, will we have to ask our butler or concierge to bring the kids' jackets before the muster drill?

Thanks (and, I KNOW Shoreguy will likely be the one who will answer this the fastest ~ so thank you in advance :) )

OK, maybe a stupid question :eek: Buuuuuutttt, we are traveling with our kids (2 and 7). Will the life jackets in our suite (AB Penthouse) be the appropriate size? Or, will we have to ask our butler or concierge to bring the kids' jackets before the muster drill?

Thanks (and, I KNOW Shoreguy will likely be the one who will answer this the fastest ~ so thank you in advance :) )

There may be if the cabin crew checked the manifest. I most cases just ask the cabin steward and they will quickly supply them.

We have had to ask for the child's size every time. No big deal, they have always arrived promptly.

Good memory, kids life jackets are situated outside on the promenade deck= the one with all the lifeboats ... on most ships.

But ask your cabin steward upon arrival to your cabin, and they will place them in the cabin for you! :)

Archived