motion relief bands

Just wanted to share with you all that if you look on Ebay for the motion relief bands you can buy them for much less than in the stores or online. They usually retail for $75.00 to $80.00. I bought a brand new one in the original box for $55.00 and free shipping!

Just wanted to share with you all that if you look on Ebay for the motion relief bands you can buy them for much less than in the stores or online. They usually retail for $75.00 to $80.00. I bought a brand new one in the original box for $55.00 and free shipping!

Nellie---are you referring to the bands that you wear on your writst? If so, I got them from Walmart for about $8 (no more than $10 for sure!) If not what are you talking about?

I think she may be talking about the kind that run electricity through them every few second or so. The electricity goes in at your pulse line. A dinner mate of mine had one. It sends tiny little shocks through your wrists every few seconds. You can set it as you wish. I didn't think they cost that much! Anyway, I know I couldn't stand that feeling all the time. I ended up buying the bands with the little plastic knobs on them that rest on your pressure point in your wrist. Worked fine......

Kim

Sea bands (pressure point wrist bands) are the ones you can buy at Walmart, etc. for between $5-10. Relief bands (electrical impulse wrist bands) are the ones that retail for $70-$80. I saw them on e-bay but wasn't sure if they were new or used. Thanks for the info!!

I am talking about the relief bands. I have heard they work great and no side effects. Whe you are looking on Ebay do a search for motion sickness relief bands. Its the explorer model. Make sure it says NIB or new in box, brand new, etc.. Hope this helps

Archived