Recipe for lasagna

dololie

Thanks that is the Spinich, looks good...they asked for the beef one..never saw it on Spirit..these larger ships have their larger options I see..

OP..at first glance i was going to say Stouffers...lol..bad but I just like the frozen lasagne..LOL..even the Lean cuisine one..:o.

My recipe is book a cruise, take the cruise, order lasagna, eat lasagna.

Even Carnival's meat lasagna in the MDR has some spinach. Not sure about the one at the pasta bar. Something else to take a picture of! :)

I would hardly save up my "good lasagne" ration for a carnival cruise. Luckily, DW is making some this weekend.

Always looking for different recipes to try at home with Polly-O ingredients.

Does anyone have the recipe for the beef lasagna. They have it in the Pasta Bar on the Dream.

Lasagna is my favorite Italian meal, But I did not like the lasagna on the Dream. They use roast beef. I thought that took away from the taste of the entree. Not a lot of spices in it. I much prefer the ground beef ingredient. Plus it was way more than I could eat. I took a nice pic of it and was anxious to eat it, but I was disappointed in it.

I think I must be one of the few that didn't like the lasagne at all on the Dream....and I love lasagne .... I felt rushed to order something and that was all that I really knew what it was .... and I couldn't eat more than just a couple of bites

Archived