When Do I See TA OBC?

Schmurg

I booked my sailing on the Dawn through an online travel agent. I was to get $50 OBC through NCL and then an additional $75 from the travel agent.

When I log on to NCL.com I can see the $50 OBC from NCL on the summary page. I don't see the $75 anywhere. Is this something that the TA or NCL adds later?

You will only see NCL OBC on the NCL website. Keep the email from your TA confirming your TA OBC amount, then right before you cruise confirm with them again, and if possible get them to send a confirmation of the amount from NCL accounting showing the TA had paid the OBC. THEN, make sure that you take the confirmation with you. I have never had a problem with NCL, but I did have a TA that was shorting me $50 from a promised OBC - once I sent her the original confirmation, their accounting dept. quickly remedied the error. It pays to be organized:)

Your TA should be able to order an "Amenity Summary" for you which will include all OBC and any other Bon Voyage purchases (bar set up, etc). You should expect to receive cards confirming the OBC in your cabin.

If you don't receive everything you expect, take your amenity summary and any other confirmation evidence with you to guest services and they'll address issues (yes, I am speaking from experience - have your documentation with you!!!).

Plus the online TA does not want to use "their" money before they have to. It will show up when you board ,I have had some TA's not post it till the day we left for the ship . But take the advise mentioned above and bring a copy showing the OBC from your TA .

Archived