Bon Voyage Liquor

kelkel2

Just an FYI to everyone, I went to order my bon voyage liquor today and was told that "everything is $60" I called and asked about prices first, since I'm sure that link that is posted here quite frequently is not completely accurate. Now this isn't an issue to me, but doesn't that seem odd that she would say that? What about the more expensive stuff?

This is just clearly an example of all of the miss communication at Carnival.

This is how people get mis-quoted on stuff.

Not too sure what you are trying to say. I believe the menu is correct for "Spirits". There are tons of bottles that are $60. Why do you think it is incorrect? If the woman said "everything" is $60, then I believe she made the mistake. Just asking so that no one is misinformed. :o

http://www.zydecocruiser.net/menus/bv_liquor.htm

Not too sure what you are trying to say. I believe the menu is correct for "Spirits". There are tons of bottles that are $60. Why do you think it is incorrect? If the woman said "everything" is $60, then I believe she made the mistake. Just asking so that no one is misinformed. :o

http://www.zydecocruiser.net/menus/bv_liquor.htm

That's exactly what I'm saying. I think it's pretty crazy for her to make such a general statement. "everything is $60" it's just not true. There are plenty of spirits on that list that are over $60 and it's very misleading on the bon voyage department to state that to someone inquiring about prices.

That's exactly what I'm saying. I think it's pretty crazy for her to make such a general statement. "everything is $60" it's just not true. There are plenty of spirits on that list that are over $60 and it's very misleading on the bon voyage department to state that to someone inquiring about prices.

Seems like you should have taken her up on the offer to buy some of the more expensive liquor for $60!

Kevin C

Oh..I see. You would think they would have a price list on their computer before giving out incorrect info. No wonder people get so confused about stuff. :eek:

Well, no kidding. I hate that you can't order the spirits online. I mean you can order wine, but no liquor. I think there should at least be a list with prices and then a phone number stating in order to verify age etc you have to call and order. This would be way easier than calling and asking about specific kinds of liquor and what prices they are...

I would bet if you call back you will a totally different answer.:eek:

Archived