Mariner max people at a table?

pagnegirl

Does ANYONE remember if you saw a big table of 14 in the dining room?

We have 12 going now and 'now' my daughters boy friend wants to go, I'm so scared this will tip us over to the (SPLITTING UP THE TABLES) On the Oasis we had 12 and thought I saw a table with 14.

thanks!!!

I think 12 is the max. I would not want to squeeze 14 into a 12-person table, but the ship might try that if you ask. If you only have 13, then, putting 13 at the 12-person table might work, especially if some are kids.. One time we had 7 adults squeezed into a 6-person table, and it was very crowded. Splitting into 2 tables is not bad, especially if you have the same waiters. You might be one of the first to get the new MDR menu on the Mariner with your Feb., 2013, cruise.

The largest default table I've seen is 10 - we've been there. However, they may be able to create a larger table for you. You may not be able to get it done until you are onboard and able to speak to the maitre'd.

There's at least one table for 12 on deck 5 near the MDR entrance.

I think 12 is the max. I would not want to squeeze 14 into a 12-person table, but the ship might try that if you ask. If you only have 13, then, putting 13 at the 12-person table might work, especially if some are kids.. One time we had 7 adults squeezed into a 6-person table, and it was very crowded. Splitting into 2 tables is not bad, especially if you have the same waiters. You might be one of the first to get the new MDR menu on the Mariner with your Feb., 2013, cruise.
New menu is expected to roll out on the Feb 17th cruise, can't wait!

Prior to leaving be sure all reservations are linked for dining. You might also email rcldining@rccl.com (think that is right) and confirm you are all seated at the same table, just gives the ship a heads up before arriving and trying to get shoved into something undesirable. We had 11 at a table for 10 once and it wasn't ideal.

BonVoyage

Dawna

Archived