Help! Late Booking DH & DS 6-26 EOS

My 9yo DD & I are booked on Explorer 6-26 with my husbands family for a reunion. DH & DS decided not to book because of State baseball tournament the week of the cruise. If they don't qualify for state this weekend they want to join us on the cruise.

What is the best way to book late? Should I use our TA or another agency online? Should we book ASAP or wait?

Any input would be appreciated!

I just had the same type of problem. I assumed that the prices of the cruise would go down the closer we got to the cruise date, but they don't. They go up! So don't wait to book if you don't have too.

I checked at least 5 different web sites, and called a number of travel agents and all their prices were the same.

FYI - You can use your frequent flyer miles through united to get money off your cruise if you have them. If you don't, you can book through united and get miles for your cruise.;)

This is prime family cruise time and the cruise may very well sell out. If there are cabins available, get one as soon as you know this weekend that they will need it (kind of hope they don't because it sounds like the state tournament would be the first choice) or you may not get one at all. I'd say to tell your DS to break a leg, but I imagine that's not a good luck phrase for baseball. Guess I'll just have to say good luck!

beachchick

Thanks Beachchik & ds6300. My TA told me cabins are still available but not many. If I book today I have 3 days to make final payment.

They boys really want to play ball but I am hoping they lose so that they will join us!

Archived