RC up to no good again . . .

30 freakin' days out and they change the itinerary. Now I gotta contact all my sailing guests and find out what they want to do in Ocho Rios instead of Montego Bay. Does RC understand there are brides out here working very hard to make things run smoothly???

I'm done recommending and sailing RC.

And yes, today I feel like Bridezilla, so I think I'll act line one.

Totally know what you mean....my therapist is working with me on learning to "let things go." SLOWLY count to 10 and think of a happy place!!! Katiebug is right, you are marry the person you love, that's the most important....Ocho Rios, Montego Bay. Hopefully, you dont have any guests that are just flying into ocho rios to attend the wedding. good luck.

Actually we are getting married on the ship before it leaves Galveston, so the ceremony is not an issue. But we had everybody book their shore excursions early. I wanted to go horseback riding on the beach and had a few other guests going with. Ocho Rios doesn't offer it and we've already done Dunn's River Falls. Not too many other choices in Ocho Rios. Thinking about booking the horseback riding without using RC. Little nervous about it though.

Archived