private excusions in eastern caribbean

please adivse if there are any vendors that does the private tours, we are wanting to do the BOB and a few other things and wondering if there is anyone there, i know that we have used alot of private companies in mexico, and loved the fact that you had less people than going through the cruiseline, any info would be appreciated.

I have booked a private tour for St.Thomas, it is with Godfrey tours, he has a web site, I booked him through email. He is talked about in many of these posts, alot of cruisers have used him so I went with him because I have read about him. They have a regualar tour that is $20.00 per person, that you pay at the end of your tour. I booked a private tour because there are 9 of us going and we wanted to change the tour from less shopping to more beach time, and the price for the private tour. as Godfrey said (i will be with you for the day) he doesnt drop you off and then come back, so if we get tired of what we are doing, back to the ship. If this is what your looking for, check him out on his website. When are you going? Have a great time Joann.

Archived