excursions in Jamacia and Cozumel_Help

I did post this under the ports page but no one was really able to help.

We are doing the Rio Beuno River Tubing in Jamaica and was wondering if anyone has done it or had any information on it.

We are also doing the Segway tour and Beach combo in Cozumel. Again wondering if anyone had done it or any information on it. I have done segway before and Bermuda, and had a blast so I am aware of the actual segway part.

Thnx for any help

We've done river tubing twice in Jamaica, once through the cruiseline, and once with private guide Marva Shaw. It is a wonderful experience, and remains one of our favorite excursions of all-time!

Another vote for Marva Shaw and her son Javia. They take you where you want to go, we did Dunns River falls and Mystic Mountain on one trip and Dunns River falls and River tubing on the next, would highly recommend.

We've done river tubing twice in Jamaica, once through the cruiseline, and once with private guide Marva Shaw. It is a wonderful experience, and remains one of our favorite excursions of all-time!

Was it rough? and I read some where that sometime they tie the tubs together...that does not sound very fun.

Was it rough? and I read some where that sometime they tie the tubs together...that does not sound very fun.

No it wasn't rough. The tubes weren't tied together either. At least not the two occasions that we did it. There were men in the river helping to guide the tubes, especially if you got stuck or went astray. Really, it was fine...the first time we did it, my children were 8 and 10, and there were even younger children tubing with us.

Archived