On the Destiny,

sixthree

There's only one way to go if you have a choice- it's AFT!! They are fantastic and you'll love them... It's really quiet in the hallways back there, the balconies are a bit deeper, and it's wonderful watching the water- peaceful...

If you can swing the extra cost and love the giant balconies, try looking into a 9A with a wraparound balcony, Aft.

Thanks Pholter . . . I've heard about the aft. The question I have about the aft is, I heard that the balcony is not really " private " ? And that the rooms are a bit smaller ? Would you have know if this is true ?

I'm on level 7 on the destiny in the Aft. I have read a couple posts that area will be nice.

A ?? when you go down to the lower levels the floors do not go through ?? so you have to go up a floor??

Also will we be eating in the Aft there looks like one of the dinning halls is there??

Thanks randy :)

WE were smack in the middle and we loved it. WE did see our neighbors pop thier heads over a few times and say a freindly hello but otherwise ti was priviate enough NOt sure on how any other location is because we only stay in the middle each time we sail

My cabins on the aft that I have had were no more size then the ones on te side. For me-- I want the most for my money. Sometimes the aft cabins are the same price for the side. But the balcony is bigger.

How much more private are the side balconies compared to the aft??

I am booked into a side one for Liberty. 7434. Destiny has the same cabin (7316) The cabin is bigger then the rest of the cabins. the balcony is bigger then the rest AND they all cost the same amount of money.

Now if you are worried about motion--low and middle is where you want to be. Pay attention to what is above you or below you. SOmetimes being under a public area can be hell.

Archived